Sunday 20 February 2011

One Month Later.......

Well it,s been about a month since I started this and here is my first proper post. It,s been a hell of a month with Sony announcing the new Playstation phone (A.K.A the Xperia Play) along with the N.G.P (A.K.A the PSP2.) Darkness 2 has been announced, no bad thing in my books as I loved the first one. Call of Juarez is being dragged kicking and screaming out of of it,s old west setting into the modern day. Fox news asked if the upcoming Bulletstorm is the worst game ever. The short answer would be no, i'm sure we all know plenty of games that are a hell of a lot worse. Activision said that there would be no more Guitar/D.J hero or Tony Hawk games for some time to come showing that even they can now see the horse is not only dead but so well flogged that there is nothing left of it. Of course that does still leave them with Call of Duty and I have a funny feeling that will be their main cash cow for a while now. Loads of games came out such as Dead Space 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 3 and i'm sure a few of them sold a bucket load, I know there are a few I would be buying if money was no object.


I think thats all for now, if you want me to cover any of these subjects in depth or indeed any other topics let me know. I hope you enjoyed and I promise it will be less than a month before i'm back again with my own skew on the gaming world.

No comments:

Post a Comment