Monday 28 February 2011

The MvC3 Blues

I have a bit of a problem here, allow me to explain. I love the Marvel vs Capcom games, I have owned MvC 2 twice and I now own MvC 3. The controls are great and most of the moves are not really that hard to pull off and yet........ I suck! I know this is not a fault of the game and I'm not saying it is, but it does tend to spoil your fun when you go online for a bit of a rumble and end up with your own arse in your hands. It wouldn't be so bad if there was plenty of offline options for me to play about with but, well there just arnt. You have the normal training mode where you can practice moves against a non moving enemy. You can play mission mode altho its not as fun as it sounds, basically you are given a move or combination of moves to do and, well you do them, or try to anyhow. Of course if your anything like me then you,ll be able to do the first 2 missions for each character and that will be about it. You have 2 player offline vs and arcade modes and that's it...... no survival, no time attack mode, no way of fighting against the computer at all in fact apart from the bog standard arcade mode and that upsets me quite a bit. Even more annoying is the fact that before the game even came out they announced downloadable content that includes extra characters, costumes and an extra mode where you can fight against the A.I of some of the games developers. So if that's the case why couldn't they just include it in the game in the first place, oh of course that's right they want to make even more money off the fans. So it seems like I have a choice, either keep getting my arse kicked online, practice like mad until my fingers fail to function anymore and my pad wears down to dust, or shell out more of my hard earned money for a mode that should really have been in the game in the first place.... ah decisions decisions.


Well you heard my views but what do you think, do you agree with me or maybe you think I'm being stupid and need to stop moaning, either way let me know by leaving a comment. If you want me to talk about anything in the future then let me know at deejaypeeblog@gmail.com. That's it for now but just like Arnie, i,ll be back. 
Happy gaming, DeeJayPee.

No comments:

Post a Comment